Upcoming Event Highlights
- Jan. 27: Student Event: Lunch and Discussion with Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Clark – Register Now!
- Feb. 6: Bureaucracy and Presidential Administration: Expertise and Accountability in Constitutional Government – Register Now!
- March 27: Should Internet Platform Companies Be Regulated — And, If So, How? – Save the Date!
Past Event Highlights
- See research and videos from “The Administration of Immigration”
- See videos from “The Administration of Democracy⏤The George Mason Law Review‘s Second Annual Symposium on Administrative Law”
- See research, videos, and photos from “The Future of White House Regulatory Oversight and Cost-Benefit Analysis”